Natural Stone … greener living
Unique, exotic cradle-to-cradle products
There is life in stone
Stone ingrained with geological & historical memories
Stone – faithful to nature
Stone Cladding | Add a unique feature to your property
Get in touch
Besides their natural beauty, stone walls offer other practical benefits such as requiring very little maintenance, insulating your property against sound, and heat insulation. When applied professionally, property owners can expect a lasting result that is resistant to extreme weather conditions.
If you are considering stone cladding for your home or business, get in touch with our team today. We would be happy to discuss the best options available to you and provide a quote.
We offer the following cladding options:
Nothing will distinguish your interior or exterior design like a feature wall with beautiful stone cladding. Framing a fireplace, kitchen backsplash or entryway are all creative ways to add a creative design element with cladding. This unique addition will create a stunning, modern look that is perfect for any kind of environment.
To meet our clients’ unique preferences, we supply an extensive selection of natural stone solutions.
Granite cladding offers walls a natural aesthetic that is virtually maintenance-free. This material is perfect for high traffic areas and is resistant to scratches and wear. Suitable for a variety of applications, this cladding offers many designs and colour options to create an eye-catching wall on any property.
Although it is best suited for interior use, marble cladding can be applied in exterior settings when accompanied by professional sealant. This stone will bring an air of sophistication to a home or office. Cut into slim layers, marble cladding has a unique appearance that differs markedly from marble tiles or slabs. Coupled with the endless pattern and colour choices available, this natural stone is guaranteed to bring your space something special.
Quartzite has been used as a decorative material for centuries. This stone is available in a variety of colours making customisation easy to fit the design preferences of your space. Quartzite is a popular choice as it offers property owners the means to easily create a striking cladded wall.
Porcelain cladding is a popular choice due to the many beneficial qualities of this material. Not only is it durable and aesthetically pleasing, but porcelain is also waterproof and fireproof – making it ideal for indoor and outdoor applications.
The advantages of using stone cladding
If you are considering granite or marble cladding for your property, here are a few advantages that may inform your final decision:
- Stone surfaces are easy to transport and install.
- Stone surfaces can be applied to all kinds of materials, including cement, wood, brick and metal.
- Stone cladding installations are flexible and can be installed on flat or curved surfaces.
- Your cladding choice can be easily adapted to meet specific sizing requirements.
- As stone finishes are heat resistant, cladding is suitable for application near fireplaces.
- When properly sealed and cared for, stone cladding is non-porous and non-absorbent, which means that it is easy to maintain and will look brand-new for years to come.
- Stone surfaces are a long-term investment as they are ultra-durable and wear-resistant.
- Most stone cladding is resistant to extreme weather conditions, which means it will not change colour when exposed to extended rain or sunshine.
- Stone cladding will add aesthetic value to your property, no matter the material you choose.
Cladding will truly set your property apart – in style and value. We offer a range of options, in assorted shapes, colours and sizes, to make choosing an option that will blend in with your current design easy.
Cladding will truly set your property apart – in style and value.
Each of the materials we offer, such as granite cladding, has a unique look and distinctive characteristics. To ensure that you choose the correct material for your requirements, browse through our product selection to find the stone material best suited for your needs.
Our years of experience give us the knowledge to assist with sound decision making to ensure that your final stone cladding is suited to your needs. Should you require our assistance, simply contact our team.
Get in touch
See other Products